Thursday, December 15, 2011

Read All About It!

On December 1, 2011 there was a wonderful article about Storee Wryter in the Washington Post
You never know what a reporter will choose to include in a piece so I didn't know what I would find when I opened the paper that morning but this far exceeded my expectations. And the print edition included a full size image of the book cover. I was doing a Snoopy Happy Dance for hours after seeing it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/loudoun-author-bobbi-carducci-inspired-by-childhood-passion-for-writing/2011/11/28/gIQARI5bDO_story.html

And a very positive review of Storee Wryter Gets a Dog appeared on the blog, Oh My Dog! in November.   I am thrilled to report that the author of Oh My Dog!, Maggie Martin, will be guest blogging here in mid January so be sure to come back then.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment