Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oops, I can't believe I ________! Writing Prompt

Write a story about a time you or someone you know made a silly mistake. It can be a true story or a totally made up one/ Have some fun with it!

One time Storee got all dressed up for a party. She was wearing a black skirt and a purple shirt and couldn't decide if her black shoes or her purple ones would look best. Finally she chose a pair and went to meet her friends. It almost time to go home when a girl Storee had just met tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Great outfit. I love the shoes but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to it."
Storee looked down at her feet and started to giggle. She was wearing one black shoe and one purple shoe! When Storee confessed her mistake the new girl laughed along with her and said, "I like you. You have style and a sense of humor." Storee's oops was funny, wasn't it? Which pair do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment